Leicester business BPW Limited prides itself on high levels of customer service. The company has proved resilient off the back of building and assembling axles, suspensions and transport equipment. The business began working with NexSys back in 2007 and the adoption of SYSPRO has helped it respond to changing customer demand, build its manufacturing capabilities and gear up for future growth.
- Implementing an integrated ERP system to support the business as it moves into manufacturing its own products and develops more complex processes
- Maintaining high levels of customer service as the business continues to grow
- SYSPRO ERP
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Bill of Materials
- Better communication across departments
- Invaluable insight into the manufacturing process
- End-to-end visibility for the business and its customers
- The opportunity to automate mundane and time-consuming tasks
Download Full Case Study
BPW Limited understands the need to remain agile and Michelle and the team have a little black book of ideas on how to get even more out of SYSPRO and NexSys solutions.