Providing you with all the right elements
Turning raw materials such as oil, minerals, and gas into thousands of products, the chemical industry is central to the modern world economy. The UK chemical industry adds £15.2bn to our economy and employs 105,000 people while doing so*. Chemistry is a tricky business that takes lots of time, effort and focus. This combined with tight margins and global regulations often means a superior ERP solution is needed.
Manufacturing software from SYSPRO allows companies looking upstream and downstream in their value chain the ability to reduce costs and increase margins. This is achieved via fantastic data management for inventory, bill of materials, labour / scrap management and cost control tracking. All with tailored security measures to be as simple or finely tuned as you require. SYSPRO ERP meets and excels your business needs.
How SYSPRO ERP can help your business
- Control quality with multi-level formula management of intermediates and products, including co-products and by-products
- Maintain revision history for audit reporting
- Protect your designs with highly granular security controls
- Accurately track total costs of intermediate and finished goods
Optimise Supply Chain
- Leverage advanced forecasting and planning to more closely match supply with demand
- Ensure the right raw materials are in place for each job with advanced Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Streamline purchasing by using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to trade with partners and value-added networks
- Track quality status, lot numbers, expiration dates and multiple units of measure
- Improve visibility of warehouse activity from receipt of goods through outbound shipping
- Use data to see production costs and requirements for each formula and component
- Simplify planning and scheduling to maximize capacity
- Minimise bottlenecks with a real-time view of each step of the production process
- Manage Work in Process: gain control over scrap, yield and rework metrics
- Identify ways to sequence production more efficiently based on product characteristics
- Allocate inventory to orders on a first-expire-first-out (FEFO) basis to minimise waste
- Automate tracking of variances and defects
- Reduce lead times for faster delivery
Solve Regulatory Compliance Challenges
- Create bi-directional traceability reports against ingredients, finished goods or even packaging
- Satisfy Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) requirements in minutes
- Simplify compliance with Global Harmonized System (GHS) and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) requirements
- Produce Certificates of Analysis (COA) quality control documentation easily
- Handle returns and defective material issues with greater efficiency
Improve Sales and Customer Service
- Manage complex pricing contracts, discounts and rebates with ease
- Maximise sales with improved pipeline management and support for e-Commerce
- Reduce paperwork and improve order accuracy with EDI
- Gain visibility into buying and supplier trends, with built-in sophisticated analytics and reporting
Best-in-class Chemical Software
Manufacturing operations management for your unique business
It’s clear that as a chemical or fertilizer manufacturer, you face a high level of regulatory oversight. But compliance doesn’t have to be a huge paper-intensive burden. SYSPRO chemical inventory software can help you automate core processes and provide the corporate transparency you need so you can focus on growth.
Whether you’re managing one location or a multinational corporation, take your chemical business to the next level with a strong, integrated ERP technology foundation, from a vendor who knows how to solve your specific industry challenges.
What our customers say about SYSPRO
Want to see SYSPRO ERP in action?
Actions speak louder than words so why not let us show you what our solutions can do. Our consultants can come to you and we’ll be able to give you a live look at how our software works and how it will help you make better business decisions.