Your prescription for success
The Covid-19 pandemic showed the huge value of the global pharmaceutical industry in the race to design, patent and distribute vaccines, which put an end to social distancing measures all over the world. However, throughout this time, it also became evident just how much pharmaceutical manufacturers must rely on strong, resilient supply chains underpinned by effective ERP solutions.
Pharmaceutical manufacturing businesses perform life-changing work amidst constant supply chain disruption, evolving regulatory frameworks and unpredictable cost challenges. Solutions such as SYSPRO ERP enable these businesses to carry out intelligent demand assessments, quickly and rapidly effect organisational and supply chain change, and operate within prudent financial margins.
SYSPRO ERP enables pharmaceutical manufacturing businesses to enjoy complete traceability across the supply chain, ensuring compliance at all times, in addition to providing operational resiliency across every stage of operation.
How SYSPRO ERP can help your business
Boost Customer Service
- Exceed customer expectations and improve margins with more accurate quoting
- Manage special customer pricing and promotions
- Integrate with CAD systems to minimise rework
- Collaborate easily with OEMs over the Web
- Improve accuracy with rules-based product configuration
- Automate Bill of Materials (BOM) and Engineering Change Control (ECC) to reduce human error
- Simplify quoting, estimating and scheduling to maximise capacity
- Gain control over scrap, yield and rework metrics
- Ensure quality and ISO requirements are met with powerful lot traceability and integrated quality control
- Reduce lead times for faster delivery
Enable Strategic Financial Management
- Streamline accounting operations
- Gain visibility into trends with built-in sophisticated analytics and reporting
- Optimise profitability with end-to-end costing analysis
- Support multiple currencies and sites with ease
Optimise Supply Chain
- Get a 360-degree view of inventory and materials planning, helping to eliminate waste
- Improve forecast accuracy for just-in-time (JIT) manufacturing
- Automate interactions with customers and vendors by using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Understand which suppliers are delivering to your cost, time, quality and other requirements
- Handle returns and defective material issues with more efficiency
- Improve visibility into buying and supplier trends, with built-in business analytics reporting to facilitate value stream analysis
- Manage purchasing and blanket purchase orders and releases to facilitate call-offs with suppliers
Best-in-class Pharmaceutical Software
Manufacturing operations management for your unique business
What our customers say about SYSPRO
Want to see SYSPRO ERP in action?
Actions speak louder than words so why not let us show you what our solutions can do. Our consultants can come to you and we’ll be able to give you a live look at how our software works and how it will help you make better business decisions.