Piolax manufactures plastic engineered parts for a range of sectors. Automotive, Aerospace, Switchgear and Energy sectors require high quality engineered parts. Their Europe wide focus services major European companies including Peugeot, Nissan and Volkswagen.
- Growing business with lack of functionality in current solution
- Company’s high speed, high turnover make-to-stock operation
- Tight margins so cost control is essential
- Spreadsheets used for job costing
- Time consuming to update a number of systems and potential for data entry errors
- NexSys ERP
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS)
- Full visibility of shopfloor activities
- Better management information and ability to track production progress as well as the total traceability the system provides
- Ability to interrogate this using Crystal Reporting Services
- Ability to see if a job is ahead of schedule or if it is lagging. This allows us to react immediately and ensures efficiency
Download Full Case Study
Piolax operates in a fast turnaround, high throughput make-to-stock environment. To help it manage a slick operation, it turned to K3 for a tailored technological solution that would underpin its business and replace the legacy Sage CS/3 that it had outgrown.