A successful ERP solution is the foundation on which companies can launch new initiatives, streamline and improve existing operations, reduce costs and grow the bottom-line.
But even the best ERP solutions count for nothing if they are not implemented properly.
The SYSPRO IDEAL Implementation Methodology is a single, world-wide, scalable, structured and phased implementation approach that consists of pre-defined inputs, activities and outputs to deliver a solution on time and on budget.
- Ensures all parties have an aligned understanding of the business, its requirements and the requirements of the project.
- The project team explores the business objectives and needs and designs a solution that will best meet those needs within the project parameters.
- The project team starts to configure and build the solution based on agreed design parameters. This phase includes customization, configuring a go-live system and simulating a live environment.
- The live site is created. Prior to going live, the final data is loaded and validated. The project team will train the people who will work on the new system to ensure users are ready and prepared to use the new software.
- Once everything has been balanced and signed-off, we move to the Leverage Phase which closes out the project.
Supporting the ongoing implementation processes are a number of project control and governance activities to ensure that the project is meeting its defined objectives, remains on its scheduled track, within the defined scope and budget and assists in ensuring that resources are being managed effectively. This process is adhered to by all our project managers.
When it comes to implementation, we advise that you plan ahead, work to promote change within your organisation, set realistic SMART goals, and understand why you are implementing ERP in the first instance. As part of your implementation, NexSys will provide you with a dedicated Project Manager who will quickly integrate themselves with the rest of your team. To support your implementation, your project will be underpinned by the Project Management Office which consists of Project Governance documentation to ensure that your project is delivered to time, cost and quality.
Want to see SYSPRO ERP in action?
Actions speak louder than words so why not let us show you what our solutions can do. Our consultants can come to you and we’ll be able to give you a live look at how our software works and how it will help you make better business decisions.