KLM UK Engineering is an Aircraft Maintenance & Training provider based in Norwich – working on Boeing 737 Series, Airbus A320 Family, Embraer 170/190, BAe146/Avro RJ & Fokker 70/100 aircraft.
- Lack of integration between systems
- Highly competitive industry so better ways of working need to be established
- NexSys Human Resource Management
- Provides an accurate view of job costs
- Customers are able to view this information to monitor progress and authorise work
- Transparency of information is keeping customers happy and helping to win repeat business and new clients
- Helps to keep a tight rein on job records, plans and costs.
- No surprises for customers on costs as customers get a clear view of what is happening
- Staff are able to access their rostered shift days/times, holiday entitlement and holiday bookings, etc
- Quotations are extremely accurate because work profiles have been developed for each type of job.
Download Full Case Study
With a work order containing hundreds of different jobcards, effective HR management become fundamental for KLM. One of the demands they were unable to meet with their manual system was that of producing detailed job card data for customers. Our T&A and SFDC systems tackled the issue with ease.